"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."  ~by

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."   ~by

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Been Awhile

Well it's been a long time since I posted and now I'm trying the Blogger app on my iPad to see if I like it.
I've done a lot of fishing since last post. The most exciting was my trip to Bermuda and bone fishing. Hired a guide one day who showed me the ropes but couldn't manage a bone on the fly. Did catch a hogfish on crabs. So the next day went out on my own on a beach early in the morning. Had great luck. Caught my first bone. It was about 30 inches and took me well into my backing 3 times. What a blast and a memory I'll have for a life time. Can't wait for another chance to go after bones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment