"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."  ~by

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."   ~by

Monday, May 30, 2011

This Weekends Fishing



Well tried a new pond Friday night for brookies and got completely skunked. Beautiful pond but for me it wasn't happening.

Saturday did some smallmouth fishing and was able to land a couple on a crayfish pattern I made up. The surprising thing was in the evening we hit the shallow areas again for the smallmouths and too my surprise caught a 12" rainbow. Never has that happen in the area we were fishing.

Finished up the weekend fishing a couple rivers but again we got skunked. It was a nice morning to be on the water but I hope my luck changes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment